Catching Up With Friends!
Rather than focusing on one particular business or event, I thought that I would highlight some activities from our friends in the community.
- On Friday, September 10th join us at the 9th Annual Springfield Community BridgeWalk. http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/lee/pdffiles/bridgewalk3.pdf
- Don’t forget Team PosiAdventure for your offroad training, racing, and fun! There is a mountain biking ride and bike maintenance clinic coming up on September 14th at Wakefield Park. www.posichiro.com
- September 17th is the 5th Annual National Run@Work Day. This event is presented by the Road Runners Club of America to promote physical activity and healthy living through running or walking. Find out more at: http://www.rrca.org/programs/run-at-work-day/.
- The Northern Virginia Volksmarchers are hosting a 10K and 5K walk on September 18, 2010 at Burke Lake. www.pollow.com/nvvc
- Check out the Next Steps Transitions Fair on September 19, 2010. This fair is designed for women with career and financial questions, elder care issues, empty nest, or health and wellness issues. www.nextstepsconsulting.net
- Kimberly Linton, DC’s Toughest Trainer, has expanded her studio and is now offering group TRX training. www.dctoughesttrainer.com
- Mary Perry, registered dietician and nutritionist, is currently accepting registrations for this fall’s offering of her REV IT UP! WEIGHT MANAGEMENT CLASS. www.dynamicnutritionservices.com
- The next trial period for the Active Duty Fitness for Women begins in 4 days. Take advantage of the free trial with Martin & Erin Jones. www.activedutyfitness.com
- Anne & Todd Mader, owners of The Bike Lane, have a very full calendar of biking events to check out. www.thebikelane.com.